1. To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. It is not possible to refund made-to-order items unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation Additional Charges) Regulations or they are faulty or not as described, in which case we may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected.
2. Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. These goods are produced only upon the request and confirmation of your order. Any cancellations for made-to-order items will need to be made in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations or within 14 days from the date your order was placed, after which all goods noted as made-to-order on our website will be subject to a cancellation charge of 20% of the price of the goods. This will be deducted from any refund due to you.
3. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within no more than 28 days of the day you have given us notice of cancellation.
4. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
5. We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund.